In this role, you have the opportunity to
Monitor the execution of the entire purchase to pay process, provide correct and timely bookings and reporting and coordinate activities between external provider and local organization.
You are responsible for
- Coordinating and monitoring the execution of the entire purchase to pay process (PTP).
- Coordinating PTP process in Philips, liaising with Philips Businesses and 3rd party suppliers as appropriate.
- Investigating, proposing and executing the implementation of further PTP process improvements.
- Managing/coordinating local accounts payable and expenses activities.
- Acting as first point of contact for PTP related questions of 3rd parties or local organizations.
- Delivering relevant information for proper execution of the process by 3rd parties.
- Initiating and participating in projects or actions to improve the overall performance quality of the PTP process.
- Providing relevant reporting, validate data and analytics.
You are a part of
our Global Competence Center in Łódź, where we centralize our business processes. We bring together supporting roles within HR, Finance, Procurement, Customer Service, Supply Chain and other, enabling you to have a career in an international, cross functional environment. Your future colleagues speak 25+ languages and represent 15+ different nationalities, supporting our operations in 50 countries on a daily basis.
You will be part of Philips Finance Regional Hub in Łódź and you will report directly to the Purchase to Pay Team Lead.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- University graduate with at least 2-3 years of work experience in Accounting/Finance area.
- Computer literacy is essential and experience in MS office applications (excellent command of MS Excel is a must).
- Results and action-oriented individual with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Up to date standard knowledge of corporate and local accounting rules.
- Experience in IFRS accounting and book keeping in the international company (AP) (must have).
- Pragmatic & logical thinker with an eye for detail and an analytical mind.
- Accurate, being able to react quickly, communicative.
- Experienced in managing multiple projects whilst adhering to strict deadlines.
- Understanding of SAP is a must have.
- Fluent Turkish and English.
In return, we offer you
The unique combination of a critical and challenging role and a creative and empowering office environment. You will be actively encouraged to make improvements, establish best in class service and have a direct impact on the success of Philips on a daily basis.
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
- Benefit System cards
- Discount for Philips’ products
- Language courses
- Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region
- Promotion of healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)