You will be part of global team in PCT. The Philips Control Tower function will be the operational Center of Expertise (CoE) with regional Hubs (USA, EU, and APAC) reporting into IWD Transportation and Distribution. This organization, PCT, is the global tactical arm of transportation planning and execution.
You are responsible for
- Administrative function
- Logistics claims registration in claims management tool Radar
- Information collection for raising claim to carrier
- Calculation of potential damage / claim amount
- Issuing liability claims and following up status until closure
- External communication / contact with our logistics partners in recovery process
- Reporting / KPI’s on claims proces
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Skilled in English written and speaking
- Structured way of working and eye for details
- Ability to work independent
- Experience in administrative function or office environment
- Affinity with logistics
- Experience with MS Office required, and advanced skills in Microsoft Excel preferred
- Bachelor (Bsc) degree in Logistics, Business Economics, Operations, Technical study will be an asset
In return, we offer you
The unique combination of a critical and challenging role and a creative and empowering office environment. You will be actively encouraged to make improvements, establish best in class service and have a direct impact on the success of Philips on a daily basis.
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
- Benefit System cards
- Discount for Philips’ products
- Language courses
- Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region
- Promotion of healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)