Business Intelligence & PL/SQL Developer
Business management, administration and support
Job Reference #
As a Business Intelligence & PL/SQL Developer you will be a part of GCOO Risk Management Development Office. Team provides a multitude of services to the Operational Risk Mangers within the Bank, including: Operational Risk Framework (ORF) related activities such as risk analysis and reporting, metrics collection, standards management, etc. Business Intelligence & PL/SQL Developer is required to deliver automated solutions supporting Risk Management processes, including Risk Governance and Risk Remediation.
You will be responsible for:
• automatization of processes
• designing and development of reporting environment
• identifying areas for modification in existing reports
• Tableau reports development
• consulting support for our internal clients as well collecting their requirements.
The team is a part of a bigger organization providing Risk management Services across GCOO; and is based in Ziebierzów (Eximius park).Our focus is to support the Organization in day to day operational risk and control management.
• at least 3 years of experience in IT Industry
• SQL and PL/SQL or another database programming language
• university degree or equivalent experience; preferred areas: Computer Science, Software Development, Business Intelligence, Reporting and Analytics.
• experience with software versioning control and coding standards
• solid experience with Oracle or another relational databases (RDBMS)
• strong analytical skills with the ability to collect and analyze significant amounts of information
• ability to work with multiple sources of data, identify correlations between them and come up with logical conclusions
• good communication skills
We also require solid technical experience in at least one of the areas:
• Business Intelligence tools: Tableau, Business Objects or similar
• ETL tools: Alteryx, Python/Pandas
• Unix/Linux, shell scripting
• machine learning
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.