Group Shareholder Reporting Business Manager
Business management, administration and support, Compliance, Management and Business Support, Process, project and program management, Risk
Job Reference #
Do you have excellent communication skills? Do you know how to provide support so that things run smoothly and know how to solve problems in an elegant way? The Group Shareholder Reporting (GSR) team is looking for someone like this to:
• prepare decision making materials for the GSR function globally
• act as a secretary for various global and regional committees including taking meeting minutes
• keep oversight of the headcount situation and manage hiring requests through the approval process
• maintain oversight of the financials, respective reporting and help to meet target operating plan
• assist in coordinating reviews of the Regulatory Process Management Database and respective regulatory reports classifications
• manage the GSR Service Catalogue including mapping to Key Process Controls, Key Performance Indicators, Standard Operating Procedures and Service Level Agreements
• administration and maintenance of GSR SharePoint and share drives (Records Management)
• access Rights administration for the GSR system, SharePoint and share drives
• reviews and updates of GSR Policies and related documents
• support People Development Initiatives and track training activities
• assist with planning and project management activities
• support global projects/initiatives
GSR is an international team within Group Compliance, Regulatory and Governance (GCRG). It is responsible for analyzing global equity holdings in issuers regulated in jurisdictions for all Business Divisions where UBS has presence; and where appropriate, reports group-wide holdings to the relevant regulators. As a Business Manager for a cross-divisional function you will gain insight into a wide variety of business areas and regulatory reporting activities and you will be responsible for supporting and controlling GSR processes influencing their effectiveness. You’ll be based in Krakow, Poland providing support to regional teams in AMER, APAC and EMEA.
• a Bachelor or Master degree, ideally in Economics, Business Administration, Political Science, or Law
• 5+ years of prior experience with a financial services institution, regulatory agency or major consulting firm in a similar role; BM, PMO, Change Mgmt, etc.
• experience in designing communications and / or preparing materials (incl. presentations) for senior stakeholders
• excellent verbal and written command of English with the ability to effectively communicate
• strong interpersonal abilities coupled with effective problem solving and conceptual thinking allowing you to work independently
• excellent organizational and time management skills
• strong MS office know-how, in particular; PowerPoint and Excel
• a fast learner with an ability to understand and pickup complex tasks quickly
• accurate with strong attention to detail
• a flexible, resilient team player with positive attitude
• able to challenge status quo and propose new solutions and improvements
• self-motivated and willing to always go that step further
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.