At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. When you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
The role will lead the Analysis & Insights team, which is being developed to be part of the PMI’s People Analytics Organisation, a collaborative group comprised of Business Intelligence (high priority HR dashboarding, cyclical and ad-hoc analysis and insights), Employee listening (always-on Employee Surveying), Strategic Insights & Planning (Strategic Workforce Planning and Org Analytics) capability areas and will report to Head of HR Business Intelligence.
The role will manage a team of HR Analysis & Insight & consultants to support the business and HR Leadership to make informed & high priority data driven people decisions and to develop targeted analytics and reports to highlight relevant insights. The role and team will also create a cyclical series of insights for the business, based on requirements.
WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT A CANDIDATE WITH:• minimum 4 years’ of experience working in a similar capacity with a multinational organization, or having worked in a consulting or research or strategy house roles;
• previous experience in using data visualization to turn complex data into simple and easy to understand narratives for senior business leaders and HR stakeholders;
• overall understand of HR strategy, challenges and methods, with a preference for someone with deep knowledge of Talent Management, Talent Analytics, Occupational Psychology, Workforce Transformation strategies;
• expertise in story telling through data and communicating effectively with key partners through advanced visualization techniques;
• well applied understanding of statistical techniques and analytics methodologies, which would involve hypothesis building and testing, assumption building and solution planning. Knowing but not necessarily able to independently apply advanced data science techniques;
• familiar with Agile project management and product management mindset, techniques and ways of working would beneficial;
• experience in leading global/remote teams;
• a natural problem solver, business partner, with a high level of curiosity and passion for ensuring data driven people, workforce and transformation decisions;
• high attention to detail and appreciation for understanding processes;
• university degree (preferably in Occupational Psychology).
RISE TO THE CHALLENGEPMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o. (PMI SCE) is seeking talented people to join us in People & Culture Department in Krakow, Poland. As a HR (P&C) Analysis & Insights Manager you will manage a team of People & Culture Analysis and Insight Consultants to support the business and P&C Leadership to make informed & high priority data driven people decisions and to develop targeted analytics and reports to highlight relevant insights.
AS A HR (P&C) ANALYSIS & INSIGHTS MANAGER, YOU WILL:• build, develop and grow HR Analysis and Insights team, which will consist of HR Insight consultants and data scientists;
• work closely with P&C Leadership team and CoEs to build customized Insights based on provided reports & dashboards; develop targeted analytics and reporting solutions with compelling visualisation & storytelling to highlight relevant insights;
• lead the creation of Insight Strategy, build and drive Insight calendar, product portfolio and Insight Industrialization / Democratization for PMI representation in the countries;
• create an Insights and Analysis team, creating the Operating model, team structure, ways of working, recruiting against the team, onboarding and integrating them;
• turning data and insights into recommendations and help P&C Leadership to translate insights into measurable interventions;
• build awareness, foundational analytical knowledge, skills and capabilities throughout the P&C function to enable PMI’s evidence-based approach to P&C management;
• lead P&C KPI measurement progress, create quarterly detailed insight reports for individual needs of P&C Leadership team;
• drive predictive analytics to identify key opportunities & risks, communicate these insights to others effectively;
• lead on deeper dive analysis, to better understand root cause and or the business outcomes through the use of advanced analysis;
• ensure the automation of cyclical insights reports and analysis, through use of tools such as Alteryx, SAS, SPSS, e-Tabs, or similar ETL, data analysis and report automation tools;
• contribute to the overall success of the People Analytics team, through raising the profile of team and services, helping to generate demand, supporting capability building within People Analytics team and wider P&C and business Leaders;
• understand the needs of P&C Deployment and CoEs and guide Reporting and Dashboarding teams to provide added value products.
WE OFFER• private medical and dental care, life insurance;
• subsidized meals in company canteens;
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements;
• employee pension plan;
• multisport program;
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus;
• wide range of trainings, further education and professional qualification support possibility (e.g. ACCA, CIMA, CFA);
• free bike and car parking for all employees.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADERPhilip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI’s products are sold in more than 180 Markets.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Financial Accounting, People & Culture (P&C), Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.