The position will be an integral part of Enterprise Risk Management and will be responsible for proactive research of improvements and innovations, designing, developing, re-engineering and supporting processes within Credit, Market and Operational Risk management framework.
Scope of responsibilities:
- Automate Credit Risk and Market Risk monitoring processes, working with risk officers, IT, and other project team members in several global sites to define process and technology targets;
- Design smart & sustainable solutions that then get implemented;
- Develop hi-end risk insights using data and technology;
- Maintain developed solutions;
- Proactively spot process improvements as well as innovations opportunities;
- Self-starter to define and do agile projects to harmonize, standardize and automate;
- Go extra mile, drive and inspire others in delivering quality and process improvement initiatives;
- Efficiently plan and allocate resource to make things done.
Skills we value:
- Master’s Degree in Mathematics or Statistics or Finance or Information Technology;
- 6+ years of professional experience in one of the following areas: finance or information technology;
- Experience in data analytics programming and Natural Language Processing languages such as Python (i.e. Spacy/Gensim/PyTorch/LightGBM and pandas/NumPy/SciPy libraries) and SQL required;
- Experience working with Tableau or SpotFire or PowerBI required.
- Fluency in English;
- Market Risk and/or Credit Risk experience a plus;
- Experience in process automations and re-engineering desired;
- Ability to learn quickly on new product lines and technology platforms;
- Front-office mentality and culture;
- Drive to make things done independently and thru others;
- Appetite to know unknown, search and find;
- Self-disciplined in project management;
- Demonstrated high energy and strong motivation to add value to the organization;
- Ability to work in a team towards common goal.
- Employee savings plan;
- Premium life insurance package;
- VIP medical package;
- International operating environment;
- Language classes;
- Soft skills trainings;
- Technical workshops;
- Development sessions with a mentor;
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities;
- Technical or leadership career pathway.