Who we are looking for
A candidate to provide support to the dynamic Chief Administration Office for Client Service Operations, facilitating the smooth running of the Management Information process and reporting. To administer the daily Volcker Office processes by acting as the 1st point of contact for the administration and collation/processing of information to allow smooth running of the process for all UK/Italy divisions in scope for the UK/Italy Volcker Office.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As Volcker Specialist you will
- Maintain good order of all files, trackers, distribution lists, workload tracker, document trackers, etc. ensuring accurate and timely updates are made
- To collect, analyse, compile and present MI data from multiple business parties across the UK/Italy business
- To assist with research and data analysis for CAO team, including gathering and manipulating data, researching discrepancies and producing reports
- Maintain SharePoint directory, ensuring all items are filed appropriately and user access requests are monitored and processed as necessary
- Ensure documentation is monitored, recorded, tracked and pursued in accordance with requirements
- Ensure reminders are generated and chased appropriately
- Provide administrative support to wider CAO and assist in the CAO projects, as required and assigned by the Team Manager
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Ability to summarise often complex data into a easily understood verbal or illustrated format
- Meticulous attention to detail and follow up, can do’ attitude, positive nature that welcomes change
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment on occasion juggling and prioritising a number of simultaneous objectives
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills in multi- location/geographic complex organization
- Ability to interact effectively and professionally with a variety of organisational levels from junior level staff to senior-level management
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Business related degree (preferred)
- 1 – 2 years of experience in a business/ administrative environment is preferable
- Previous analytical experience would be considered a plus
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office suite, particularly Excel formulae driven spreadsheets, Power-Point, Word, SharePoint considered an asset
- Excellent English is required
- Italian Language at B2 level
Strong analytical and problem solving skills in multi- location/geographic complex organization.