Who we are looking for
We are looking for a self-motivated, energetic Data Scientist to join our Global Human Resources (GHR) Analytics team.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining plays an important role in the overall success of the organization. Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. To make that happen we need teams like yours to help navigate employees and the organization as a whole. In your role you will strive for cutting-edge solutions, that are straightforward and scalable. You will help us build resilience and execute day to day deliverables at our best.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As a Workforce Analytics Consultant you will:
- Drive the GHR Workforce Analytics strategy for State Street in partnership with the Workforce Planning & Analytics Global Leader;
- Participate in development of data architecture efforts to ensure it properly supports providing analytics;
- Utilize analytical and visualization software such as Tableau;
- Partner with IT resources to implement and maintain distribution of trends/metrics/analytics;
- Prepare analysis data sets and clean source data, combining multiple data sources for use in analysis;
- Provide consultation, develop research/ project plan, analyses, data interpretation, and presentation; manage all phases of reporting projects;
- Develop material for and train HR professionals in evidence-based HR;
- Develop and support reporting for trends/metrics/analytics;
- Provide comparative and dependent insights into specific business unit analytics.
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
- Intellectual curiosity and strong desire to learn;
- Strong business acumen with excellent problem-solving capabilities and superior analytical skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate analytics insights to a non-technical audience;
- Demonstrated understanding of project management fundamentals based on previous project work;
- Ability to manage ambiguity; thrives in a fast pace, constantly changing environment; can adapt plans due to changes in priorities and clients’ objectives;
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- At least 4 years of applied analytics, quantitative project work, or analytics consulting experience;
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, Finance, Computer Science, or Information Management is required, Master’s degree will be a plus;
- Knowledge of data visualization tool is a must, Tableau will be a plus;
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills, knowledge of programming languages, such as R or Python, would be a plus;
- Fluent English language skills.
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway