Senior Client Service Specialist, Associate 2
- Takes leading role with Team Supervisor in liaising with other sites on all aspects of service.
- Reviews tasks/reports and completes the reviewers’ checklist.
- Provides inquiry and operational support to internal and external clients on complex, high risk asset servicing functions.
- Produce Ad Hoc clients reporting requests and seek validation.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with relevant colleagues in service support departments and contacts in Donor Sites.
- Initiates communication to clients on complex asset servicing matters
- 2+ years of financial services experience
- Able to operate under pressurized situations with time sensitive deadlines.
- Attention to details.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to deal with global operating parties in an efficient manner, considering cultural differences.
- PC literate and competent in use of spreadsheets and word processing. Good technical skills in using MS Office.
- Strong organizational and communications skills as well as team orientation.
- Fluency in English required.
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.