IT Business Analyst
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you have the know-how to apply business analysis techniques to deliver large scale, robust and performant projects? Do you like working together with, challenging and supporting key stakeholders to find the best solutions? Do you like to be challenged and encouraged to learn and grow professionally?
Your initial focus will be on migration of our Intraday Liquidity Reporting solution onto a new strategic (cloud-based) platform while incorporation new functionality that delivers MIS and regulatory reporting to our clients and external bodies.
We’re looking for a IT business analyst to:
• engage with colleagues at all levels to meet business requirements
• translate business requirements into technical documentation
• collaborate with technologists to drive delivery within an Agile framework
• conduct as-is and to-be impact analysis
• contribute to reduction of all security and operational risks, in line with policies and standards
• identify opportunities to improve our processes
You’ll be working in Group Treasury IT team in Krakow to implement Intraday Liquidity Management Reporting. It will involve very close co-operation with other members of the team in Switzerland, the ILM Analytics team, CTO representatives in Operations IT, Finance IT and GALM IT.
As an IT business analyst, you’ll play an important role in bridging the gap between our clients, stakeholders and your technical colleagues on the team.
• business analysis or data analysis/ mapping experience in the financial industry, ideally in banking and/or Treasury
• knowledge or experience of working with Treasury systems including payment solutions such as SWIFT
• strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure things out)
• technical experience with RDBMS/SQL, data modelling and analysis
• experience of visualisation and reporting tools (Tableau, Power BI) and advantage
• inquisitive, able to challenge effectively and manage conflicting stakeholder needs
• previous exposure or familiarity to project development/project management approaches
• experienced working on teams using Agile development methodologies (Scrum, TDD)
• excellent written and verbal communication skills; able to adapt style and detail to the audience
• fluent in English essential
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.