At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favorite dairy products. We make healthy taste delicious, mornings worth getting up for and family dinners unforgettable. With well-loved brands like Apetina®,Cocio®, Lurpak®, and Castello® to our name, Arla Foods are a natural part of modern life in Poland, and over 100 countries around the world too.
Welcome to Global Shared Services in Gdansk
Arla is a global farmer-owned organisation that is behind many well-known and loved brands, including Arla Apetina®, Castello®, Lurpak® and many, many more.
As a , you become a part of our Global Shared Services in Gdansk. Here, you won’t find factory machines or farmers. Instead, you will join over 400 colleagues dedicated to supporting all of Arla with IT, HR, financial and procurement operations. Joining us, you will take part in our mission to make a real difference for colleagues near and far.
With over 10 years of existence in Gdansk, we offer you a lot of knowledge and the opportunity to partake in challenging and exciting innovation projects. As a part of the Arla organisation, you will also enjoy a Scandinavian, collaborative work culture. We are all on first name terms with each other, and we truly appreciate diversity and individuality.
About the job
You will be part of the global HR function and will work together with six HRIS colleagues based in Aarhus and Gdańsk that focus on optimising of our current system landscape and implementing new tools and functionalities within SAP SuccessFactors, Service Now or Reporting & Analytics.
Your overall aim will be to support, deliver and optimize efficient and effective HR operational tools to our internal and external stakeholders with key focus areas:
- Shared responsibility for SuccessFactors administration with focus on automation of administrative tasks
- Automation & Standardization of current reporting landscape
- Local and functional support to HR colleagues within our current and future toolbox
- Participate in creation of interfaces and handling of interfaces
- Participate in handling SAP requests within the SAP Payroll area.
Who are you?
You have excellent stakeholder management and interpersonal skills that allows you to establish strong networks and working relationships across the organization on multiple levels while having the capabilities of understanding and communication complex details so everyone will understand them. You are structured while having a strategic and executional mindset, ensuring you get the job done, while still having a positive mindset so you approach the world with a smile in hectic times.
- Have 5+ years of experience in SuccessFactors and SAP or similar systems e.g. Workday
- Have the ability to translate the customers need into high quality solutions
- Have a high level of technical understanding of IT systems and tools
- Have skills within the area of integrations would be preferable
- Have an understanding and experience in working Agile
- Are fluent in English, both verbal and written
- Understanding of and or experience with SAP Cloud and APIs would be a plus
What do we offer?
We are a farmer-owned Scandinavian company that values trust, collaboration and initiative. You will therefore have the opportunity to share your own ideas and try new things on your own, and of course you will have plenty of development opportunities.
As a company, we offer:
- Work in an international team & matrix structure
- Friendly atmosphere & comfortable work place (Neptun office in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz)
- Relocation package
- Medical care & life insurance
- Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
- Fruit Wednesdays
- Trainings with experts & professional induction in a new position
- Development possibilities while taking part in internal projects
- Events, integration, like Summer or Xmas Party, Chill out rooms
Application and contact
If you want to drive innovation and help your colleagues worldwide, then seize this exciting opportunity.
Read more about Arla Global Shared Services
Global Shared Services consists of multiple functions that are all placed in the Neptun building in Gdansk – with colourful offices and a beautiful sea view.
As of now, we have an IT Operations and an IT Solutions division dedicated to SAP as well as a variety of app development and implementation projects. Our procurement and finance functions support a wide array of processes such as purchasing, distribution and sales globally.
We also have a dedicated HR operations division to ensure we attract, develop and retain the very best of talent around the world.
Together, we are all dedicated to one collective mission: ensuring an optimal global supply of fresh Arla products – every single day.
We are busy producing dairy products so we can continue #fillingtheshelves and #feedingthenation. Recruiting talent to Arla thus stays one of our top priorities also during these difficult times. Necessity is the mother of invention, so we have moved to virtual hiring and onboarding processes for most of our recruitments to enable candidates and our recruitment teams to get close while respecting social distancing. If at the final stages of a recruitment, a candidate would prefer to meet in person, we take all the necessary precautions to ensure everyone's safety.