IT Support Analyst
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you like to work and explore multiple, complex IT technologies? Do you have knowledge in the area of automation, telemetry/monitoring and self-healing infrastructures? Are you a customer-focused team player, who enjoys to become part of a large global organization?
We’re looking for a Site Reliability Engineer to:
– combine software and systems to develop creative engineering solutions to operations problems;
– focus on optimizing existing Security systems in the bank and reducing work through automation;
– engage with Solutions Engineers and Product Engineers to help design solutions for reliability and scale, ensuring self-healing and resiliency patterns;
– build and enhance monitoring solutions to enhance health of the Security platforms; (Self-Healing)
– collaboratively build operational, near real-time telemetry to make us better, faster and more efficient;
– analyze events and processes in a complex ecosystem, and produce insights, and identify areas for improvement;
– Bring a passion/interest in AIOps and perform analytics on previous incidents and usage patterns to better predict issues and take proactive actions.
You’ll be working as part of the TOC I&P Security department within Technology Services. Within TOC Security, you’ll be part of a global Identity Management team and responsible for all aspects of production support. The team provides 24x7 support with a follow the sun operating model. Some shift work is to be expected.
• hands-on experience with Identity and Access management products like CA Siteminder/Layer 7/Strong Authentication, Cyberark, PKI/Certificates, OTP, Mobile Based Authentications
• experience in writing automation using Python, PowerShell and other scripting languages.
• experience with monitoring & telemetry tools such as AppDynamics, Splunk, etc.
• experience with automation tools like IpSoft, Automation Anywhere and others.
• Experience with cloud platforms like Azure, AWS
• a good understanding of ITIL Service Operations process such as Incident Management, Request fulfilment, Problem Management.
• ability to solve complex issues, good at problem statement analysis and solution design thinking
• track record of influencing senior IT stakeholders and business partners
• capable of understanding client needs and translating this into products and services
• Understanding or have experience with agile and lean philosophies
• 5+ years of incident resolution experience in a large scale operations environment (preferably in the financial industry).
– excited about delivering innovative automation solution and operate large scale environments;
– able to work as part of a global team interacting with stakeholders all over the world;
– provide the technical direction required to resolve complex issues to ensure the on-time delivery of solutions;
– able to combine understanding of business needs;
– comfortable communicating (in English) with both technically minded colleagues as well as senior management;
– able to prioritize your own workload and work with minimal supervision where required
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.