Be a part of a revolutionary changeAt PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
PMI SCE in Kraków is seeking curious and dynamic team members to join our IT Corporate Platform Team with colleagues from all over the world.
IT Corporate Platform is fully responsible for global end-to-end design and delivery of IT Solutions. We are a team running global Finance Treasury and Tax projects, ensuring governance, consistency of technical architecture and delivering solutions with internal and suppliers’ resources.
We are looking to recruit a candidate with:• 7+ years of confirmed experience in delivery of IT solutions;
• proven expertise in project management (Waterfall and Agile), (certificates are an advantage) for high-pace global transformations - ideally in the finance domain;
• strong sense of accountability in driving results and decision-making;
• consumer centric mindset;
• a collaborative approach, comfortable in dealing with all types of external and internal stakeholders;
• passion to continuous learning in a changing environment;
• expertise in the setup and management of distributed teams and in motivating project teams and/or indirect team members;
• organizational and leadership abilities;
• excellent communication skills, as well as ability to facilitate/present to large groups
• problem-solving aptitude;
• creative thinking skills;
• knowledge of Finance processes, and finance systems is an asset.
Rise to challengeWe are seeking a Project Manager IT to join our IT Corporate Platform Finance team in PMI Shared Service Center in Kraków, Poland.
As a Project Manager IT Finance, you will manage highly complex international IT projects supporting key strategies of PMI. You will mobilize and lead cross-functional internal and external teams and address multiple stakeholders.
You will be responsible for:• managing implementation projects to ensure functional and technical evolution of the solutions in your area of responsibility;
• leading a diverse and global team of subject matter experts, finding ways to optimize project approach and execution methods, enhancing team collaboration and identifying and resolving conflicts;
• managing project communication, regularly reporting progress to stakeholders and ensuring that related documents are complete and up-to-date;
• leading the project control activities and meetings, managing projects risks, documenting decisions and updating planning accordingly.
We offer:• private medical and dental care, life insurance;
• subsidized meals in company canteens;
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements;
• employee pension plan;
• multisport program
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus;
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility;
• free bike and car parking for all employees.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADERPhilip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI’s products are sold in more than 180 Markets.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Financial Accounting, People & Culture (P&C), Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.