Evidence Lab Innovations, Quantitative Analysis
Job Reference #
Do you have sharp analytic skills? Do you know how to solve problems? Do you know how to develop innovative solutions? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– Turn data into an asset across the organization
– Rapidly perform Data Science analysis to provide insights using a variety of techniques
– Apply experience and expertise in several tools such as R, Python, Machine Learning libraries, SPSS
– Perform full life-cycle of Data Scientist activities, including conceptual and operational
– Manage end to end research projects – clarify research requirements and devise research approaches
– Collect and combine data from multiple sources, analyze it for insights and produce great visuals
– Stay on top of current business and industry trends
You’ll be working in the UBS Research team in Zabierzow (Krakow Business Park). We are in the process of building a street-leading primary research platform called Evidence Lab Innovation. At the heart of this project is the ability to systematically analyze and build statistical and machine learning models on companies and markets that we do research on. We are looking for talented and experienced Data Scientists to work in partnership with the Evidence Lab Innovations and Research
- strong knowledge and experience of data mining and machine learning -algorithms, regression techniques, neural networks, decision trees, clustering, pattern recognition, probability theory, stochastic systems, , statistical techniques and dimensionality reduction
- programming experience with Python, or other related tools
- expertise in visualizing data using Tableau, D3Js or similar tools
- experience in Tensorflow, Pytorch or similar framework; expertise in any of these frameworks is a plus
- experience in data science is a plus
– strong analytical and problem-solving skills
– a passion for research
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.