Business Manager (AO)
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you trustworthy in driving the business forward? Do you know how to make sure things run smoothly? Are you a multitasker and self-motivated? Are you able to deal with people on all levels of the hierarchy? We’re looking for someone like that who can provide business-related services and support to Finance Technology:
– support senior management on day-to-day matters, key projects and initiatives and workforce plans
– support a portfolio of diverse topics (financials, people, risk, performance measurement, capacity tracking, etc.)
– support and maintain workforce forecasting and adherence to the Technology workforce principles
– support the evaluation, mitigation of risks and adhering to financial targets and budgets
– support the various change initiatives that drive the business forward, aligned with global strategy for our sector
– support the keeping of our processes and data up-to-date for our tower
You’ll be working in the Finance Technology team in Poland alongside the rest of the global based team. We are responsible for implementing and maintain processes to supporting the sector and application family leads and Program / Project Managers in Finance Technology.
– experience of working in a business management function or experience PMO
– experience of reporting, managing data sets, and workforce strategies
– knowledge of Microsoft Suite, particularly PowerPoint and Excel
– experience of project cost management and control – budget, forecast, actual
– a college degree, preferably in Finance, Accounting, or Business
– an all-rounder with strong analytical skills and experience in supporting business management/ management support
– be able to interpret financial data and understand the workforce principles
– highly organized, with the ability to prioritize your own time to meet agreed targets, objectives, daily tasks and requests including keeping processes and data up to date
– an excellent communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels on very different topics
– be able to work under moderate supervision, execute your own duties independently with a degree of autonomy and some oversight from the business management lead
– be able to collaborate with your colleagues in the team to resolve bandwidth stretch
– and proactively support one another in the team, the processes, procedures and requests
– willing to get involved in coordinating activities that extend beyond your own area of expertise
– be able to deal with a variety of standard and non-standard activities for your manager, the sector and function leads and our location footprint.
– proactive in identifying opportunities to bring about improvements via changes in processes and procedures and to continuous productivity gains that impact your team, project and areas beyond
– resilient, persuasive and effective in winning people over where there is resistance
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.