Shell Business Operations (SBO) Krakow sits at the centre of Shell’s global businesses, providing an operational backbone to our essential business functions. Working in a vibrant community with strong values and a supportive culture, an SBO-Krakow job will offer the chance to build a lasting and meaningful career. As one of six Business Service Operations centres, located worldwide, a job in Krakow will give you the chance to interact and work with people across the world, helping to deliver excellent support to business clients and internal stakeholders as well as advanced financial operations.
Would You like to provide end to end HR Operations support to employees, line managers, and local HR executing of complex Local HR Processes, in line with existing policies and procedures? We are looking for HR passionate who would like to join our HR Team as HR Advisor.
Your role will include:
- Management of end-to-end processes and cases according to established ways of working, Using Salesforce tool to log queries and updates,
- Keeping customers updated on the status of open cases. Liaising with HR Business Partners, HR in the Country, Employees, and Line Managers, as required in order to resolve cases.
- Dealing with third party service providers
- Meeting established KPI’s and SLA’s,
- Timely escalation of complex queries to senior advisors, SME’s and policy teams,
- Providing input for Knowledge Management within the team (including creation and ownership of documentation/ job aids),
- Sharing best practices within the team, striving for continual improvement in service delivery.
- Tertiary qualification – preferably in HR or Business Administration,
- Minimum 1 year work experience – previous experience in Shared Service, Call Centre, Service environment is an advantage,
- Exposure to an administration and /or services oriented position preferable,
- Experience in service excellence,
- English (Good command, both written & oral),
- SAP experience is an advantage,
- Excel and analytical skills.
Number of Vacancies: 1
- Meaningful work in a company that is universally respected as a truly global energy leader (one of the world’s biggest companies according to Fortune Global 500)
- Unique opportunity to fulfill your potential with personal and professional development programs
- Work in a smart and motivated team within a supportive and inclusive culture with strong values
- Attractive salary and bonuses
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Sports programme & facilities e.g. Multisport Benefits Card, vouchers for free time activities
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment: own canteen and a few relax rooms
- Opportunity to participate in social and community projects