The Compl AML Core Officer is a strategic professional who stays abreast of developments within own field and contributes to directional strategy by considering their application in own job and the business. Recognized technical authority for an area within the business. Requires basic commercial awareness. There are typically multiple people within the business that provide the same level of subject matter expertise. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas and occasional external customers. Significant impact on the area through complex deliverables. Provides advice and counsel related to the technology or operations of the business. Work impacts an entire area, which eventually affects the overall performance and effectiveness of the sub-function/job family.
- Support in refinement/enhancement and implementation of Global Monitoring Standards for IGC and TTS.
- Obtain and provide subject matter expertise related new products (NPAs) launches.
- Provide Global Monitoring Guidance to regional AML liaisons and their business partner
- Work closely with regional advisory function to ensure proper coverage of emerging risks.
- Review, challenge and approve functional design documentation and ensure adherence of business requirements
- Review and confirm project deliverables for each project phase
- Work with technology (upstream , AML tech) during implementation of different regional projects, including the local regulatory implementation.
- Involve in discussions with technology to ensure that the required data elements are getting sourced from source system
- Involve during the UAT testing phase of the project, which will include the data quality assessment and scenario testing. Also ensure the timely resolution of defects
- Work Closely with SDE team on thresholds analysis and model development for monitoring program.
- 6-10 years relevant experience
- AML Certification preferred
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and detail oriented
- Advanced analytical skills Ability to both work independently and collaborate with team members
- Proficient in Excel and Word – ability to learn multiple system applications quickly
- Bachelor's/University degree, Master's degree preferred