Network Implementation Engineer
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you good at supporting / designing and implementing networks? Do you enjoy making supporting networks? We’re looking for someone like that to:
• take ownership of Incident management / problem management / change management as well as delivering a solution end to end: design, implementation, support documentation
• work with internal business teams to encure incidents are managed and controlled end-to-end, to ensure the local networks meet the standards
• create High Level Design Documents (HLD) ensuring the solution is risk adverse, appropriately sized, in line with internal standards and cost effective.
• keep up to date with network technology
• analyze networks, applications, traffic flows and write low level solutions in detail (LLD)
• identify and manage business risks and issues; conducting impact assessments and identifying potential areas of conflict across work streams, business units and projects.
You’ll be working in the formed Networks Services located in one of our major hubs - Poland. We provide end-to-end support for the Networks Implementations as well as time to time covering planning, building and supporting the networks. You'll work with engineers and support teams to prepare detailed flows for our networks.
• design and implement networks based on modern technologies that include Juniper, McAfee, ADVA, Aruba, Citrix, Infoblox
• security experience with firewalls (Juniper SSG / ISG and JUNOS SRX)
• routing and switching experience with Cisco (all flavors) and Juniper (EX, MX & QFX)
• load balancing experience (f5 LTM/ GTM & Citrix Netscalers)
• work with proxies in McAfee
• protocols experience (BGP, OSPF, GLBP, HSRP, Multicast)
• experience in using Wireshark, SevOne, Fluke is a plus
• banking and financial services experience
• strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to create detailed designs and implement them)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.