Who we are looking for
We are looking for a Legal Reporting Analyst as part of a group in Krakow which we are setting up currently. Group will be part of the existing IT Integration Management Department in Frankfurt (Germany) and collaborate closely with the distributed teams in State Street. The team is responsible to deliver the legal, annual and system reporting for our fund accounting platform SimCorp Dimension. Tasks include analysis, requirement specification and configuration of the relevant modules in SimCorp Dimension for legal and annual reporting as well as system reporting. This role will also actively support collaboration and integration with our global teams and solutions.
What you will be responsible for
As Legal Reporting Analyst you will:
- Analysis of technical requirements in the back office, design and implementation of IT solutions and processes
- Configuration, development and technical support of the legal reporting modules (Solvability, AWV, EZB, GroMiKV, etc.) in the SimCorp Dimension back office system
- Conception, development and support of individual reports with Crystal Reports
- Evaluation and provision of data via SQL (ad hoc reporting)
What we value:
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Customer and solution oriented thinking keeping in mind companies standards and processes
- High motivation to evolve with the team and a changing operating model
- Strong analytical skills to understand and transform business requirements into system configuration and reports
- Pronounced ability to think analytically, structured approach and understandable presentation of complex facts and relationships
- Experience in working in a distributed environment with colleagues from all over the world
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- Completed bank training, completed degree (e.g. business administration, business informatics, mathematics) or comparable training
- Experience in the independent analysis of complex topics and their implementation / solution
- Experience in the transformation of laws and regulatory circular notes into business requirement specifications and implementation
- Experience with the SimCorp Dimension fund accounting system
- Sound knowledge of relational database systems (preferably Oracle), programming skills in SQL and XML
- Proficient in English and German
Travelling may be required occasionally
Why this role is important to us
Our technology function, Global Technology Services (GTS), is vital to State Street and is the key enabler for our business to deliver data and insights to our clients. We’re driving the company’s digital transformation and expanding business capabilities using industry best practices and advanced technologies such as cloud, artificial intelligence and robotics process automation.
We offer a collaborative environment where technology skills and innovation are valued in a global organization. We’re looking for top technical talent to join our team and deliver creative technology solutions that help us become an end-to-end, next-generation financial services company.
Join us if you want to grow your technical skills, solve real problems and make your mark on our industry.