Who we are looking for
We are looking for an Interface Analyst as part of a group in Krakow which we are setting up currently. Group will be part of the existing Customer Data Interfaces team in Frankfurt (Germany) and collaborate closely with China Tec Center / MTex in the future. The team is responsible for all incoming and outgoing data flows to and from the KVG Insourcing fund accounting platform (Simcorp Dimension – SCD). Tasks include requirement analysis, SCD configuration (Data Export/Import) as well as creating specifications for the development in the integration tool used (currently IBM Websphere Transformation Extender).
What you will be responsible for
As Interface Analyst and Developer you will:
- Actively support of the teams delivery on projects and BAU responsibilities
- Perform requirement analysis in strong collaboration with the affected business unit/client
- Provide overall solution architecture and technical leadership
- Design the interface and create the required documents
- Analyse, implement and maintain the required SCD configuration
- Perform developer testing and development review with peers from the team
- Accompany overall change and issue management processes
- Represent the team in projects and act as multiplier to ensure adequate information sharing
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
- Strong skills in managing complexity (complex requirements for complex interfaces)
- Experience in working in a distributed environment with colleagues from all over the world
- High motivation to evolve with the team and a changing operating model
- Customer and solution oriented thinking keeping in mind companies standards and processes
- Strong analytical skills to understand and transform business requirements into interface design and specification
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- Degree in business administration or equivalent
- Very good skills at process modelling, design, development, test and support of interfaces ( 3+ years)
- Very good skills in the creation of overall solution architectures and data modelling
- Strong experience in integration of interface solutions in the finance sector, ideally in the investment manager industry
- Good skills at Structured Query Language (SQL) and the usage with oracle data bases
- Very good skills in Simcorp Dimension regarding data import and export using (advanced) data extractor and filter tool box/data format setups are a plus
- Very good language skills in English, German is a plus
Why this role is important to us
Our technology function, Global Technology Services (GTS), is vital to State Street and is the key enabler for our business to deliver data and insights to our clients. We’re driving the company’s digital transformation and expanding business capabilities using industry best practices and advanced technologies such as cloud, artificial intelligence and robotics process automation.
We offer a collaborative environment where technology skills and innovation are valued in a global organization. We’re looking for top technical talent to join our team and deliver creative technology solutions that help us become an end-to-end, next-generation financial services company.
Join us if you want to grow your technical skills, solve real problems and make your mark on our industry.