The Client Onboarding Senior Analyst is a seasoned professional role within the Account Opening area. Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge, contributing to the development of new techniques and the improvement of processes and work-flow for the area or function. Integrates subject matter and industry expertise within a defined area. Requires in-depth understanding of how areas collectively integrate within the sub-function as well as coordinate and contribute to the objectives of the function and overall business. Evaluates moderately complex and variable issues with substantial potential impact, where development of an approach/taking of an action involves weighing various alternatives and balancing potentially conflicting situations using multiple sources of information. Requires good analytical skills in order to filter, prioritize and validate potentially complex and dynamic material from multiple sources. Strong communication and diplomacy skills are required. Regularly assumes informal leadership role within teams. Involved in coaching and training of new recruits Significant impact in terms of project size, geography, etc. by influencing decisions through advice, counsel and/or facilitating services to others in area of specialization. Work and performance of all teams in the area are directly affected by the performance of the individual.
- Responsible for front office interaction, Account Opening process, review and system setups.
- Demonstrates high level of diligence, motivation and organizational skills.
- Performs day to day management of the account opening and maintenance processing, including daily management of in-process, pended, and service related activities, ensuring account opening requirements are clearly defined to support all scenarios of account opening and maintenance requirements, to include delivery of very high quality service to customers and internal partners.
- Responsible for various types of project management in the account services space, and managing cross-functional relationships with all teams. Understands new customer requirements and ensures adequate support to new customer requirements and initiatives.
- Monitors customer satisfaction and service level and drives process changes.
- Coordinates the efforts of a single team. Manages workflow within the department/function; entails managing volumes and ensuring work is handled efficiently, handles escalations prior to going to manager, may resolve non-routine or escalated issues.
- Manages projects relative to the group. Provides evaluative judgment based on analysis of factual information in complicated and unique situations.
- Responsible for training new hires and lower level staff; provides feedback and coaching to team.
- Serves as the "technical expert", provide technical guidance to resolve problems.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
- Finance or economics education background
- Good interpersonal communication skills. Able to communicate with internal and external business partners.
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated Project management skill including financial cost management skill.
- Advanced execution skills in a multi-tasking mode. Exposure to Customer Service and handling of system, testing and rollouts.
- Ability to achieve business objectives without compromising on controls and risk parameters established. Able to partner with businesses and other support functions at senior levels in setting strategy and priorities. Able to strive under pressure and covert opportunity from risk.
- Stable employment on the basis of full-time job contract
- Opportunity for professional development with access to unlimited number of various trainings
- Excellent global career growth opportunities
- Attractive benefits package (Medicover, Multisport, private pension plan, life insurance etc.)
- Possibility to work remotely
- Supportive and friendly team mates and managers
- International and multicultural work environment with opportunity to use English every day
- Prestigious office location in center of Warsaw (next to Rondo Daszyńskiego)