Who are we looking for?
- Candidate should have very strong technical and analytical skills.
- Ability to coordinate various projects independently and to deliver them on time.
- Knowledge of finance and accounting would be an asset. The candidate should be able to cooperate smoothly with different parties within the international environment.
- Attention to details
- Analytical skills
- Very good knowledge of MS Office: Excel, Powerpoint
- Ability to coordinate various projects
- Good communication skills
- Ability to cooperate smoothly with other team members and client's stakeholders
- Willingness to work in a complex and dynamic environment
What will you do?
The jobholder will be responsible as member of Business Support Team, deal with external and internal IT stakeholders, perform audit tasks, seek for improvements and help to implement them, coordinate different projects for the Client and the engagement, prepare reports according to agreed deadlines and with the expected quality.
- support and maintenance in cash application systems and tools
- maintain the list of current accesses and being responsible for Segregation of Duties' rules
- requesting new accesses
- internal management system (IMS) coordination
- being the first point of contact for internal and external auditors
- preparation of audit samples
- technical support in daily operation requests
- coordination of different interesting projects for the Client and the engagement
- seek for improvements and implement them
What we offer?
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children's Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees' hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to MIT Sloan Management Review Polska knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Contract of employment for an indefinite period
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Access to MyAudiobooks - Entertainment and personal growth in audio version
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing