The IT Project Tech Lead is a strategic professional who stays abreast of developments within own field and contributes to directional strategy by considering their application in own job and the business. In this role, you will have significant impact on the area through complex deliverables and will provide advice as well as counsel related to the technology or operations of the business. Your work will impact an entire area, which eventually affects the overall performance and effectiveness of the sub-function/job family.
- Develop detailed IT work plans, schedules; project estimates, resource plans and status reports.
- Interface with senior project staff and client senior management teams regarding status of projects.
- Recommend and oversees process improvements.
- Considerable business impact through in-depth evaluation of complex business processes, system processes and industry standards.
- Provide expertise in area and an advanced level of understanding of the principles of IT project leadership.
- Possess a comprehensive understanding of how own area and others (i.e., architecture or infrastructure) collectively integrate to contribute towards achieving business objectives.
- Directly impact the business by influencing strategic functional decisions through advice, counsel or provided services.
- Act as advisor or coach to new or lower level analysts; allocates work.
- Provide in-depth and sophisticated analysis with interpretive thinking to define problems and develop innovative solutions.
- Persuade and influences others through and comprehensive communication and diplomacy skills.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 6-10 years experience in a related technology role and subject matter expert in overall field
- Previous experience in dealing with global stakeholders
- Developed communication and diplomacy skills in order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas and occasional external customers
- Ability to plan and organize workload
- Ability to communicate appropriately to relevant stakeholder
- Experience in Agile/Scrum project management
- Experience in working with MS Project and Power Point
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience, potentially Masters degree
- Attractive conditions of employment and benefits.
- Opportunity to work in diverse and inclusive environment
- Collaboration with a high quality team in a challenging areas
- Exposure to a wide range of internal stakeholders as well as to senior management
- Great place to work
- Work with new technologies
- Many different learning opportunities
- Flexible working environment