- Identify and analyze business requirements to integrate hardware, storage, operating systems and connectivity solutions in line with strategic direction
- Serve as subject matter expert (SME) on systems configuration and integration, performance analysis and optimization
- Design and impact timely delivery of resilient infrastructure solutions that meet business requirements and are stable, resilient, operationally supportable and cost effective
- Impact cost saves and cost avoidance by standardizing design solutions and exploring opportunities to recover unused capacity
- Understanding fundamental data processing concepts & terminology.
- Working knowledge of a programming language (REXX, JAVA, COBOL, Assembler, etc.).
- Familiarity with TSO, ISPF, JCL, zOSMF a plus.
- Possessing problem determination skills.
- Basic usage of PC tools (Word, Excel, etc.).
- Creating written procedure documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent work experience
- Attractive conditions of employment and benefits.
- Opportunity to work in diverse and inclusive environment
- Collaboration with a high quality team in a challenging areas
- Exposure to a wide range of internal stakeholders as well as to senior management
- Great place to work
- Work with new technologies
- Many different learning opportunities
- Flexible working environment