In this role, you have the opportunity to
The role is responsible for supporting CS training manager on training delivery management. This is one of the key persons to implement training plan.
You are responsible for
- Ensures that all work responsibilities are performed in concert with the Quality Management System
- Provides support and advises customers regarding training courses, training schedules, training paths, training prerequisites and enrollments
- Monitors registrations and enrollments using waitlist and session request lists in addition to other channels to establish priorities where needed to enroll students
- Partner with Global and Campus Delivery Managers to prepare quarterly training schedule.
- Monitor and help maintain training compliance to established targets
- Executes security check of non-Philips visitors via PROTECT web site
- Load, maintain and manage training records in the learning management system.
- Customer expense submission and tracking
- Send confirmation emails to all students
- Create and send Invitation letters used by students at embassy for country visa Letters
- Extract Business Objects reports
- Create class certificates and rosters
- Work with marketing to advise of new available trainings
- Ordering student manuals and other training materials
- Ordering equipment and Parts
You are a part of
our Global Competence Center in Łódź, where we centralize our business processes. We bring together supporting roles within HR, Finance, Procurement, Customer Service, Supply Chain and other, enabling you to have a career in an international, cross functional environment. Your future colleagues speak 25+ languages and represent 15+ different nationalities, supporting our operations in 50 countries on a daily basis.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2 years of work experience in administration or of being coordinator
- Excellent use of office software, plus knowledge of TEDS, Business objects, SAP would be an advantage
- Strong communications skill
- Excellent English in both written and spoken
- Good knowledge of PO management may be an asset
In return, we offer you
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
- Benefit System cards
- Discount for Philips’ products
- Language courses
- Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region
- Promotion of healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)