Shell Business Operations (SBO) Krakow sits at the centre of Shell’s global businesses, providing an operational backbone to our essential business functions. Working in a vibrant community with strong values and a supportive culture, an SBO-Krakow job will offer the chance to build a lasting and meaningful career. As one of six Business Service Operations centres, located worldwide, a job in Krakow will give you the chance to interact and work with people across the world, helping to deliver excellent support to business clients and internal stakeholders as well as advanced financial operations.
If You're a Person who would like to gain valuable experience in the treasury area, we can offer you the chance to grow up in our global company. Expect lots of support and encouragement while you're here. You'll be working alongside people who love what the do and enjoy sharing their enthusiasm with everyone around them.
As Cash Management Analyst you will focus on operational excellence in the delivery of process responsibilities; build knowledge of the outputs required and ways of working to deliver these, along with the tools and systems that are an integral enabler of the process.
More specifically, your role includes:
- Preparing detailed analysis of cash flows within an entity, combining information from several different data sources (both external and internal) and use historical trends.
- Managing liquidity for entities without pooling agreement and make financial decisions (e.g. deposit, FX deals, swap, loan, etc.).
- Performing relevant follow-ups for the reconciliation process ensuring all control requirements are met on a timely basis.
- Performing accounting activities accurately in line with the timetable.
- Building trust and confidence in cooperation within Finance Operations.
- Performing the ERP Superuser role ensuring timely resolution of any issues and take the lead in providing requested information.
Accountancy knowledge, analytical skills and attention to details
Working level of MS Office user knowledge (especially Excel)
Flexible and co-operative approach
Strong team player, with effective communication, organization and stakeholder management skills
Ability to organize and finalize different analytical tasks independently, with strong data accuracy and high quality.
Ability to manage multi-task and meet multiple deadlines
Experience in Finance area and SAP knowledge will be an asset
- Knowledge of the Cash Management process and associated risks & controls would be an asset
Number of Vacancies:
- Meaningful work in a company that is universally respected as a truly global energy leader (one of the world’s biggest companies according to Fortune Global 500)
- Unique opportunity to fulfill your potential with personal and professional development programs
- Work in a smart and motivated team within a supportive and inclusive culture with strong values
- Attractive salary and bonuses
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Sports programme & facilities e.g. Multisport Benefits Card, vouchers for free time activities
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment: own canteen and a few relax rooms
- Opportunity to participate in social and community projects