WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT• a person with at least 5 years of meaningful experience in Finance or IT functions, with a well-grounded understanding of finance processes and SAP experience,
• a willing to take action, fast learning problem solver with a university degree in Finance, Economics or equivalent,
• a candidate with proficient English (oral and written), out-of-box mindset, strategic thinking and attention to details,
• a learner on the fly with can-do mentality, adaptable to multicultural environment, able to work cross functional and with external parties,
• a customer-focused person with a good combination of business and technical skills.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGEPMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o. (PMI SCE) is seeking talented people to join our team within the Finance Department based in Krakow, Poland.
As a SAP Finance Governance Senior Analyst, you will:
• Validate or reject proposed changes submitted by functions for the 4 SAP platforms (areas are: sales processes, procurement process, finance processes and integration from other platforms).
• Play an advisory role to the functions acting as bridge across Business and IT functions.
• Define to-be SAP processes in collaboration with Business SME and IT functions.
• Validate system process enhancements as QA reviewer for each project regarding finance integration.
• Maintain up-to-date level of knowledge regarding Business processes and IT portfolio to ensure proper mutual understanding of terms, terminology, processes and IT solutions.
• Understand data architecture and data modeling to enable collaboration with Data Scientists.
• Collaborate with Enterprise Analytics and Data to identify key data elements and contribute to the process of creating the data definition.
• Perform Quality Review on business process flow to meet data and analytical requirements in most efficient manner.
WE OFFER• competitive salary
• private medical and dental care, life insurance
• subsidized meals in company canteens
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• employee pension plan
• multisport program
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• free parking (bike and car) for all employees
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADERPhilip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Financial Accounting, People & Culture (P&C), Procurement and Information Technology (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com.