IT Project Manager for Flexcube Poland will work in the Corporate Bank Project Management Team which operates within Technology Division to deliver software solutions. The role requires cooperation with other Project Managers, Release Manager, Oracle which is the system provider (London & India), EMEA Technology Team and various business lines in the Bank.
- Responsible for identification, planning and execution of IT activities required to complete projects for Flexcube Poland;
- Collaborates with Release Manager and Business Unit to evaluate priorities and align project work accordingly;
- Collaborates with Business Units and Business Analyst in development of project business and system requirements;
- Responsible for risk and issue identification and management along the project execution;
- Communicates status and progress to project team and other stakeholders;
- Utilizes project management tools and provides project status tracking, metrics and project estimates.
- 3-5 years of experience in IT project leadership roles;
- Project team management experience;
- CAPM or Prince Foundation certificate;
- Experience in Financial Services sector is not required but would be an asset;
- Fast learner and proactive self-starter;
- Goal-oriented, flexible, creative problem-solver;
- Fluent English.
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
As an employer we offer:
- Opportunity of professional development in the international and well-established company;
- Learning opportunities and challenging assignments in which you can utilize your knowledge;
- Work with a passionate team of motivated professionals;
- Competitive social benefits (medical care, Multisport, life insurance, pension plan and other);
- Chance for a career evolution within Citi business structures.
- Partly remote work.