Project Officer- SAP Finance change projects
Job Reference #
Do you have SAP knowledge and are ready for a change and a new challenge?
We are looking for a Finance change specialist to:
• strengthen our team with a SAP / cost accounting knowledge
• support / lead SAP focused implementations from a Finance view point
• support other team member with subject matter expertise in their projects
• collaborate with major projects focusing on the own area of expertise
You'll be joining our Finance EMEA Change team with people based in 3 countries. We lead Finance change projects across Europe, implementing new solutions and processes for local employees, complying with new regulatory requirements, adopting new structural setups (mergers, etc.).
You'll be working in a very flexible international environment interfacing with people from many countries.
• 4+ years of experience in finance
• SAP and/or Single Cost Ledger knowledge
• proven expertise in change projects
• eager to take the lead on activities and to take on the responsibility
• open for ongoing change
• used to work in an international and multicultural environment
• good communicator
• fluent in written and verbal English (any other European langue is an advantage)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.