Internship in Risk Operational Services & Control
Job Reference #
Are you interested in the risk control area? Are you self-motivated and keen to learn? If so we are looking for someone like you to:
• support Risk Operational Services & Control team on processes where automated solutions have not yet been implemented
• monitor data readiness and completeness to allow proper risk aggregation and reporting
• assist in running daily controls to ensure reliability of UBS risk systems and risk control effectiveness
• ensure the quality of relevant process documentation
• get involved in special projects and ad-hoc tasks as they arise
You’ll be working in the Risk Operational Services & Control team, part of the Risk Reporting, Analysis and Data function located in Zabierzow (Eximius Park). Our role is to support Risk Control community in supervising execution of global processes as well as identifying efficiency opportunities and leading change. We are multinational team and work closely with our colleagues in EMEA, US and APAC.
• graduate or last year student preferably in a field related to business or finance
• very good written and spoken English
• excellent attention to detail and analytical problem solving skills
• able to work productively both within a team environment and individually
• display of a can-do attitude
• availability to work around 40 hours per week
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.