Tech Internship Program: IT Risk & Control Specialist
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Temporary / Contract
Are you interested in security of IT systems or IT Risk & Control? Would you like to be the front runner when a real attack is happening and protect the bank or think and do stuff like a hacker would do, on real banking systems?
We’re looking for people who can help us to:
• gather information through surveying, analyzing and evaluating requirements, processes, products and services
• propose solutions and assist in implementing them using existing tools / developing new supporting tools
• verifying and tracking compliance to Regulatory and Best Practice rules.
• developing process and reports enhancements on a continuous improvement base
• cooperate with management to promptly identify and escalate control issues and procedural gaps.
• communicating with internal clients and other stakeholders
Join one of our global security, data protection and information security teams in Krakow or Wroclaw and help to develop and maintain our security systems and solutions.
The program offers you the chance to be a part of one of our Technology teams in Krakow or in Wroclaw and then an opportunity to find a permanent role at UBS. Working alongside our engineers and businesses stakeholders will allow you to gain a wider perspective on technology and how it's used in the financial industry.
• a computer science, engineering or economics academic background, ideally
• knowledge of network and internet architecture and/or information security, and/or data analysis/data mining for IT purposes would be an asset
• interest in information security and IT Risk & Control
• strong analytical skills and attention to detail
• strong initiative and ownership
• good MS Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint)
• focus on quality
• an excellent communicator
• aware of on-going technology trends and know pragmatically leverage their benefits
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.