Compliance and Risk Screening Expert
Job Reference #
Are you an expert when it comes to performing first-line-of-defense activities? Do you ‘think on your feet’, balancing commercial objectives with legal, regulatory and ethical considerations? Do you advocate for the importance of compliance screening?
We’re looking for a Compliance and Risk Screening Expert who:
• acts as a compliance and risk screening subject-matter expert for CRS first line defense, supporting team in managing risk, education and guidance
• ensures a profound CRS framework is in place and kept up-to-date with policies and procedures as well as legal, regulatory and business standards
• acts as an expert in electronic payments, finance messaging (SWIFT, SEPA), clearing systems (i.e. FED) and payments screening
• delivers independent quality assessment and provide effective challenge to the 1st and 2nd line of defense in relation to compliance, risk and financial messages screening
• provides team with training, frameworks, information and insights required to manage screening risk
• supports the team with screening activities
You’ll be working in UBS Operations Team in Kraków (Green Office / Zabierzow / Fabryczna). Our role is to orderly and timely execute operational processes in the bank (payments screening). We help by paying a strong focus on reputation protection, quality and continuous improvement.
• experience in compliance, different types of financial messaging screening, electronic payments processing is a must
• experience in delivering trainings to broad audience
• experience in financial products and services such as but not limited to funds, derivatives, alternative investments, being able to create and deliver trainings to the team
• master`s degree or equivalent in finance, economics or law
• fluent in English and German (advantage) to support Gr Ops / onshore function
• experience in AML/KYC screening would be beneficial
• technical experience with coding languages such as SQL, Python or similar would be an asset
• analytic, with the ability to provide practical solutions for minimizing risk
• result-oriented and assertive (you don’t shy away from challenging situations)
• great team player with a flexible working time approach
• an exact working method and ethic, reliability, attention to details and service orientation
• able to work in a fast paced environment
• proficient in the use of MS Office package
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.