Tech Internship Program: IT PMO / Reporting Specialist
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Temporary / Contract
Are you interested in how to apply business analysis or project management tools and techniques to deliver IT projects? We are looking for IT business analysts or project manager officer to help us within several functions – including banking, client relationship management and finance – in the development of proposals for change or enhancement.
We’re looking for people who can help us:
• gather information through surveying, analyzing and evaluating processes, products and services
• determine the required solutions and assist in implementation
• map current and future processes and work on other business requirement documents
• support project management tasks in the area of quality control and project management
You will be working in IT, helping to source, develop, implement, maintain and support world-class technology solutions. You’ll develop communication and analytical skills while working in an energetic and highly motivated team.
The program offers you the chance to spend up to 18 months being a part of one of our Technology teams in Krakow or in Wroclaw and then an opportunity to find a permanent role at UBS. Working alongside our engineers and businesses stakeholders will allow you to gain a wider perspective on technology and how it's used in the financial industry.
• Computer science, engineering or economics academic background, ideally
• Advanced MS Excel and MS Access skills
• Desire to work collaboratively as part of a team
• Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
• Strong planning and organizational skills
• Strong initiative and ownership
• Financial services domain exposure ideally, but not required
• Focus on quality
• An excellent communicator
• Aware of on-going technology trends and know pragmatically leverage their benefits
• A quick learner
• Comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
• Fluent in English, both spoken and written
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.