Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you have proven track record of building banking applications? Are you confident at iteratively refining user requirements and removing any ambiguity? Do you want to design and build best-in-class, enterprise scale applications using the latest technologies?
We’re looking for a frontend developer to:
• collaborate to refine user requirements though test-driven development (TDD)
• analyze root causes of incidents and provide answers
• document the provided resolutions
• perform code reviews and share results with colleagues
You’ll be working in the Home Dashboard team in Wroclaw. We provide engineering services to WMA business divisions of the UBS group. Together as team, we provide solutions to unique business/market requirements in line with the established Corporate IT Standards. As a frontend developer, you'll play an important role in developing client facing applications.
• ideally 5 years of experience as a Frontend Developer, focusing on ReactJS, finance sector background a plus
• experience of building client facing platforms
• in depth understanding of standards, methods, techniques, templates as defined by
• able to produce secure, stable and good performing code
• bachelor or master degree or equivalent with a focus in computer science
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.