FX Cash Risk IT- Software Engineer
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about FX Trading Technology? Are you able to use your skills to build robust and scalable multi-server systems? We are looking for someone like that to:
- work as part of our Wroclaw team to further develop and deploy our interface software to MOR (Risk Management and Lyfecycle System) according to business plans and priorities
- develop first class solutions for Regulatory and Business driven initiatives
- contribute to the process of translating complex business and regulatory requirements into innovative solutions
You'll be working as a part of the Foreign Exchange IT team, based in Wrocław.
We develop IT solutions for FX Cash Trading and all its stakeholders that enables our business to grow and ensures it is remaining compliant with the international regulations. Our team focuses on creating sustainable IT solutions to meet the evolving requirements of the business, clients and the market place. We work in close collaboration with the trading desks, the COO team, our control functions and other IT teams.
- Application Language and Technology Architecture: (C++, XML, XSLT, IBM MQ, Java, Korn shell scripts, Corba, Linux
- Database Technologies such as Oracle OCCI object oriented interface, Sybase OpenClientServer
- strong analytical skills
- systematic approach to business analysis
- experience in trading systems, risk management and trade lifecycle systems
- experience working with the Agile development methodology
- Knowledge of Foreign Exchange and Rates products
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, working with a variety of stakeholders to navigate complexity across systems
- strong English language skills are a must
- a good communicator, who knows how to speak with people at all levels and in different roles in IT and business
- proactive and creative multi-tasker, who is well organized and able to thrive in a very dynamic environment
– familiar with good software engineering practices
– comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
– passionate about what you do. You value excellence, learning and integrity
– someone who is technically excellent and can aspire, and inspire others, to our values and culture
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.