IT Technical Lead - CORCIT
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you thrive on creating dynamic IT solutions in the world of compliance domain? Are you passionate about building and managing robust and scalable IT platforms? We're looking for someone like that to:
• lead and develop IT application solutions and enforce Enterprise Application design & architectural standards
• hands-on experience in application design & development using SDLC methodologies, well versed with waterfall and agile processes
• people management - manage the team of 5 employees
• collaborate with multiple IT & Business stakeholders to understand business requirements and develop high performance and scalable IT solutions
• should be well versed with project management skills, able to appropriately estimate & scope deliverables for the releases, excellent coordination and organizational skills
• able to mentor, provide IT solutions to Junior team members and perform code reviews across the team
You’ll be working in the Group Compliance Regulations and Governance IT team based in Zabierzow (Krakow Business Park), part of the wider Finance, Risk and Analytics Service (FRAS) Technology team in Krakow, Poland. Our role in FRAS is to design and implement IT products that ensure complex regulatory requirements and transformation programs are tracked through to solution. We are helping transform our organization through best in class technology architecture principles leveraging Cloud, AI and Agile methodologies. We are a global IT team supporting our internal clients throughout the world. Our role is to design and implement innovated IT solutions to meet UBS' regulatory commitments. You will be part of a global team that is responsible for delivering Compliance Monitoring and Oversight IT program - supporting the surveillance of bank-wide trading activity.
• 6 - 8 years of experience working on development of Software in a distributed environment preferably within the financial services industry; including previous experience managing teams
• hands-on development experience and good understanding of Oracle Database and ETL Tool – Informatica; having Strong knowledge on Oracle DB and having exposure to any ETL tool also works
• should be decent in Unix Shell Scripting and Any scheduler tool, preferably Autosys but not mandatory to have experience on Autosys
• basic understanding other supporting tools/technologies like Maven, GitHub, tomcat and Webservices is expected
• having knowledge of Java technologies is a plus but not mandatory
• having exposure to PostgresSQL will be a plus
• having knowledge on Actimize Tools like RCM & AIS will be a good plus but not mandatory
• should be able to communicate clearly with multiple stakeholders and be able to coordinate & collaborate with various teams across multiple regions
• should be familiar with project management and delivery tracking using Jira
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.