Senior Business Architect in Risk Change Management
Business management, administration and support, Process, project and program management, Risk
Job Reference #
Do you know what it takes to be a business architect?
We are looking for someone who will help us to:
• ensure Group Risk Control has an accepted, strategic and consistent target Business Architecture
• define and adopt the necessary framework, tools, techniques and approach to delivering an effective Business Architecture
• collaborate as part of the Business Architecture team, utilizing the requisite skills and knowledge to advance the architecture health going forward
• provide clarity and context to the architectural objectives in collaboration across a broad stakeholder group, both IT and Business
• manage stakeholder expectations in gathering their strategic requirements and aligning to architectural aims
You'll be working in the Business Architecture team as part of Group Risk Control Change Management team in Zabierzow, Poland. Our unit supports the business division of the Chief Risk Officer and the Risk functions with best-in-class services to effectively and efficiently deliver Change-the-Bank projects.
Within Group Risk Control, we are looking to define our target state business process and functional architecture to ensure strategic delivery against the regulatory requirements as well as against the business objectives. In this respect we are offering an exciting Business Architect role to work on this initiative helping to define and provision an overall target business architecture and associated delivery roadmap.
• in-depth understanding, knowledge and experience of working on major change programs, ideally in a Risk Control function of a major global financial institution
• experience of driving through the capture of current state and articulation of future state business architectures and associated implementation roadmaps
• banking industry experience and knowledge enabling you to communicate well with subject matter experts
• effective team player skills, ability to leverage team members and others to achieve team and personal objectives
• strong communication skills to face off to, influence and engage senior stakeholders
• ability to work independently, highly organized and able to work in a quickly changing and fast paced environment
• experience in working across functions and regions and bringing together teams to execute projects that are dealing with complex issues
• very good written and spoken English. German language skills would also be an advantage
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.