Senior Financial and Regulatory Reporting Specialist
Job Reference #
Are you a motivated self-starter? Do you have the know-how for analyzing financial information, data transformation & Business Intelligence? We’re looking for someone like this to:
• support Client Economic Profitability processing
• prepare weekly, monthly standard management reporting like statement of profit & loss, statement of financial position for senior management
• report and analysis any variances in financial information and do ad-hoc analysis
• work with senior management to gather business requirements and use cases for Business Intelligence solutions & dashboards (Tableau, Microstrategy)
• support end to end data migration & various projects implementation
• redesign, automate existing reporting solutions (data sourcing, transformation and presentation)
• continuously drive a lean management initiatives to gain efficiencies
You’ll be working in the Global Wealth Management Americas Reporting team in Zabierzow (Eximus Park). We are responsible for producing various senior management reports for GWM Americas. These reports cover various aspects of the financial result and its main drivers along different dimensions such as organization, clients and products. Our main client is Senior Management of the company. Furthermore, we operate a helpline that responds to user inquiries regarding various standard management reports and tools.
With an impressive to-do list, the department offers many opportunities for career development. Check here what it's like to work in Finance in Poland.
• very good knowledge of SQL, MS Access, Excel
• ability to learn quickly and work under the pressure of time
• very good communication and influencing skills (written and verbal)
• understanding of projects environment and continuous improvement attitude
• experience in translating business requirements into meaningful data structures, data models and dashboards that meet the business needs
• working skills of documenting business functional & non-functional requirements
• VBA knowledge would be an asset
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.