Change Management Automation Developer - Third Party Risk Management.
Digital, Information Technology (IT), Operations, Process, project and program management
Job Reference #
Are you an analytical thinker? Do you know how to take care of business? Do you want to build up your knowledge around the outsourcing lifecycle. We’re looking for someone who is interested in:
• data gathering, tabulation, manipulation and visualization
• process Automation through code development
• root cause analysis and graphical visualization of data
• interaction, coordination and liaising with stakeholders
• performing regular and ad-hoc complex reporting tasks
Your day to day work will include understanding data that exist in our Third Party Risk Management (TPRM) portfolio. You will be responsible for performing analysis and technical code development for reports and process automation using a variety of tools such as VBA, Automation Anywhere, Python or Alteryx.
You’ll be working in the TPRM Change Management team based in Zabierzow (Eximius Park). You will join the Group COO Chief Operating Management, TPRM Change Management area that is responsible for third party risk management.
Here you will have an opportunity to engage your organizational and teamwork skills with team members located all over the world.
• 3-5 years of relevant experience
• technical Skillset: Proficient in MS Office especially Access & advanced Excel, PowerPoint, Word (Writing macros in VBA is a must), Tableau data visualization
• robotics Process Automation knowledge i.e. Automation Anywhere
• data science knowledge i.e. Alteryx is desired
• Python knowledge is desired
• excellent communication skills, ability to interact well with the onshore clients.
• ability to liaise with clients and manage relationships while being assertive to ensure completion of tasks
• excellent analytical and data reporting skills
• ability to deal with ad-hoc job requests from multiple clients
• prior experience of working with international clients is desired
• a university degree
• fluency in English
• experience in data analysis
• a strong team player
• good organization skills and detail orientation
• ability to learn and adapt to changing business needs and requirements
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.