HRIT Data Services Architect / Data Modeler
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you interested in joining a fast-paced and talented Agile team to define the HR data model and data services for the Human Resources Technology team to support enterprise HR data distribution needs? Do you want to help us expand our data platform in the cloud?
We’re looking for a Data Services Architect / Data Modeler to:
• Work with Enterprise Data Architects and HR Business leaders to design Logical Canonical Data Models
• Effectively communicate data design to other members of the team to ensure proper implementation and utilization of the data structures and define and implement Data Governance processes
• Ability to design and implement integration components between enterprise system utilizing SOA and microservices concepts. Design and provide hands-on development of cloud based and enterprise integrations, leveraging API frameworks
• Work closely with internal and external partners to gather requirements and design data integration solutions. Translate business processes and requirements into technical integration requirements and designs
You’ll be working in the Human Resources (HR) Technology team in Poland (various locations). Our team works closely with our HR teams on the definition of HR Data Services that facilitate HR data distribution across the enterprise, As a Data Services Architect, you'll play an important role in defining the HR portion of our enterprise data model, and the definition of associated data services to distribute that data through the organization.
• BA / BSc or Master's Degree, preferably in Information Systems
• You are highly proficient and have hands on technical experience with integration / middleware platforms. You can adapt to projects quickly and have an aptitude to research and obtain necessary knowledge and you have awareness of BI/Analytic, Salesforce, ERP, AWS, Cloud experience
• Proven experience in enterprise data modelling, creating and interfacing with APIs, creating, importing, networking and editing Cloud Servers as well as database programming in SQL or Progress. With the ability to Demonstrate API flow discussions workflow and orchestration of multiple API calls.
• Development and administration of integration / middleware using cloud-based technologies including knowledge of integration frameworks offered by SaaS applications
• Experience with Azure Cloud with an understanding of SaaS applications, preferably Oracle HCM Cloud, ServiceNow, IBM Kenexa Recruiting, Cornerstone Learning
• Ability to leverage pre-built integrations, cloud adapters, connections, SaaS applications, etc. in the solution, as well as experience in a variety of technologies, including, but not limited to: relational databases, web services (SOAP, REST, WSDL, XML, and other API standards), API-driven design, messaging patterns, and application development best practice. Deep technical expertise in Integration architecture design, solutions selection and implementation, and continuous technical improvement. Utilize Postman, SOAPUI, etc. to debug integration issues.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.