Tech Internship Program - DevOps
Job Reference #
Do you want to help develop new platforms and services? Are you interested to learn and explore the future of banking services? Do you take pride in the quality of software delivered for each development iteration?
Join one of our engineering teams in Krakow or Wroclaw and develop your programming skills, selling the vision, communicating and helping others achieve state of the art delivery pipelines.
Work within the Investment Banking Technology division as a Dev Ops Engineer
• work collaboratively with a small team of technologists on a wide variety of tasks covering CI/CD, Cloud, Containerisation, Monitoring etc.
• be responsible for building technical solutions to both long term and short term issues
The program offers you the chance to spend up to 18 months being a part one of our Technology teams in Krakow or in Wroclaw and then an opportunity to find a permanent role at UBS. Working alongside our engineers and businesses stakeholders will allow you to gain a wider perspective on technology and how it's used in the financial industry.
• Interest and willingness to learn and develop in DevOps area
• Familiarity with Java and/or Python; GitLab; Docker; Kubernetes
• excited by a fast paced, challenging environment where you often don’t know what tomorrow will bring
• an excellent communicator
• quick learner
• comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
• fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.