At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favorite dairy products. We make healthy taste delicious, mornings worth getting up for and family dinners unforgettable. With well-loved brands like Apetina®,Cocio®, Lurpak®, and Castello® to our name, Arla Foods are a natural part of modern life in Poland, and over 100 countries around the world too.
Welcome to Global Shared Services in Gdansk
Arla is a global farmer-owned organisation that is behind many well-known and loved brands, including Arla Apetina®, Castello®, Lurpak® and many, many more.
As an in Performance & Compensation & Learning team, you become a part of our Global Shared Services in Gdansk. Here, you won’t find factory machines or farmers. Instead, you will join over 400 colleagues dedicated to supporting all of Arla with IT, HR, financial and procurement operations. Joining us, you will take part in our mission to make a real difference for colleagues near and far.
With over 10 years of existence in Gdansk, we offer you a lot of knowledge and the opportunity to partake in challenging and exciting innovation projects. As a part of the Arla organisation, you will also enjoy a Scandinavian, collaborative work culture. We are all on first-name terms with each other, and we truly appreciate diversity and individuality.
About the job
HR Shared Services in Arla is a unique place where you can learn a wide variety of HR processes, including recruitment, onboarding, learning, performance management, Masterdata, mobility and more. We support our colleagues as a 1st line support with HR questions and tasks. Moreover, we work closely with HR teams around the world to deliver HR operations.
As an in Performance & Compensation & Learning team, you will:
- Provide professional assistance for Arla people with global HR processes by responding to internal requests,
- Play a key role in the administrative part of such HR processes as People Development & Performance, Compensation and Learning,
- Provide day to day support to Arla people with self-service processes (call and case management),
- Keep the Documentation of global HR processes up to date in changing environment,
- Act as a change agent regarding operational work, new tasks and implement improvements.
Who are you?
- A person with a positive attitude and an open mind
- Fluency in English – written and verbal
- Internal Customer Service experience, preferably within the HR area
- Focus on quality and details
- Global HR processes understanding and willingness to develop in the HR area
- Ability to work in the fast-changing environment of HR processes and HR tools to support business in performing their daily tasks
- Excellent time management skills
- Capable of building positive relationships and manage stakeholders
What do we offer?
- Work in an international team in a matrix structure
- Friendly atmosphere & comfortable workplace (Neptun office in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz)
- Medical care & life insurance
- Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
- Training with experts & professional induction in a new position
- Development possibilities while taking part in internal projects
- Chill out rooms with Xbox and the best coffee in the office
Application and contact
If you want to drive innovation and help your colleagues worldwide, then seize this exciting opportunity.
Read more about Arla Global Shared Services
Global Shared Services consists of multiple functions that are all placed in the Neptun building in Gdansk – with colourful offices and a beautiful sea view.
As of now, we have an IT Operations and an IT Solutions division dedicated to SAP as well as a variety of app development and implementation projects. Our procurement and finance functions support a wide array of processes such as purchasing, distribution and sales globally.
We also have a dedicated HR operations division to ensure we attract, develop and retain the very best of talent around the world.
Together, we are all dedicated to one collective mission: ensuring an optimal global supply of fresh Arla products – every single day.
We are busy producing dairy products so we can continue #fillingtheshelves and #feedingthenation. Recruiting talent to Arla thus stays one of our top priorities also during these difficult times. Necessity is the mother of invention, so we have moved to virtual hiring and onboarding processes for most of our recruitments to enable candidates and our recruitment teams to get close while respecting social distancing. If at the final stages of recruitment, a candidate would prefer to meet in person, we take all the necessary precautions to ensure everyone's safety.