The Applications Development Technology Lead Analyst is a senior level position responsible for establishing and implementing new or revised application systems and programs in coordination with the Technology team. The overall objective of this role is to lead applications systems analysis and programming activities.
Leading in this position you’ll be a part of firm-wide Risk platform development team responsible for buildout of Independent Price Verification (IPV) and leading a small team of professionals to achieve regulatory commitment up to highest quality standards.
- Partner with multiple management teams to ensure appropriate integration of functions to meet goals as well as identify and define necessary system enhancements to deploy new products and process improvements
- Resolve variety of high impact problems/projects through in-depth evaluation of complex business processes, system processes, and industry standards
- Provide expertise in area of Investment Banking, Trading, Risk, Valuations and advanced knowledge of applications programming. Ensure application design adheres to the overall architecture blueprint
- Ensure transparency of team’s work both internally and externally by communicating widely and openly.
- Drive process of constant improvement on all fields e.g. by leading retrospectives and taking actions.
- Establish standards for coding, testing, debugging, and implementation.
- Develop comprehensive knowledge of how areas of business, such as architecture and infrastructure, integrate to accomplish business goals
- Provide in-depth analysis with interpretive thinking to define issues and develop innovative solutions
- Serve as advisor or coach to mid-level developers and analysts, allocating work as necessary
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 6-10 years of hands-on experience in application development in Java & Spring Boot, ideally also streaming distributed architecture.
- Experience in managing and implementing successful projects in the Market Risk area.
- Ability to adjust priorities quickly as circumstances dictate.
- Demonstrated leadership and project management skills.
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication.
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Master’s degree preferred
- Opportunity for professional development in the international and multicultural organization
- Developing opportunities and challenging assignments
- Attractive and stable employment conditions
- Social benefits (medical care, Benefit System, life insurance, pension scheme)
- Flexible working hours
- Partial Remote work possible
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.