Project Management Officer for Communication in Risk Change Management
Business management, administration and support, Process, project and program management, Risk
Job Reference #
Do you like working in a project environment? Do you have a flair for communication?
We are looking for a Project Management Officer for Project Euler - Communication workstream to:
• maintain workstream related documentation, including the tracking of RAIDs, action logs, change requests and workstream milestones/deliverables
• produce status reports as part of project control
• create and proactively coordinate the project communication content
• maintain the central repository of communication materials
• work with the stakeholders to ensure alignment
• provide administrative support to the Workstream Lead/ Communication Manager using agreed project management methodologies
You’ll be working in the Group Risk Control Change Management team in Zabierzow, Poland. We are part of the wider Risk Control organization and work as agents of change for our Risk Control colleagues.
We are primarily responsible for driving detailed business requirements and analysis relating to data sourcing, model calculations, outputs, methodology and end-to-end controls which drive fundamental IT systems and process changes.
• change management experience in the financial industry, ideally on the communication work stream
• a degree in banking and finance, business administration, social sciences or journalism
• an excellent communicator, with strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
• strong delivery focused skills, problem-solving, time management and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure things out)
• the ability to understand and manage scope (you know what they really want)
• a flexible, resilient team player with a positive attitude
• adaptable, able to work across teams and functions
• known for your can-do attitude when tackling daily tasks
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.