FX Cash Risk IT- Environment Support Engineer
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you good in handling cross-divisional support? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced dynamic environment?
The responsibilities include:
• Support various front-to-back test environments to ensure wider QA testing community experience high up-time of systems and problems are pro-actively resolved
• Responsible for monitoring and problem incident resolution
• Scheduling and deployment of new releases to test environments
• Management of environments working closely with the QA community to ensure correct versions are running and test cycles and upgrade points well communicated and understood
• Working closely with the DevOps team to refine and improve deployment processes
• Working closely with Business Application Support team to ensure deployment processes to test environments line up to production and follow common processes to reduce risk
• Help drive the continuous service and process improvements
• Develop first class solutions for Regulatory and Business driven initiatives
The candidate will be part of Environment Support team that is responsible for the support and maintenance of the front-to-back test environments. The team is highly involved in supporting business critical, major programs and regulatory testing
• Capable of working on multiple projects simultaneously and ability to deal with ambiguity and changing requirements
• Capable of implementing application performance monitoring to ensure platform up-time and performance
• Unix/linux system experience
• Production Support experience
• Scripting (python, sh)
• Middleware – Messaging - EMS, MQ
• Good communication and collaboration skills
• Organization skills and process orientation
• Excellent problem analysis skills.
• Fluent English skills (also in writing).
• Banking experience and knowledge in Foreign Exchange products
• ITIL Foundation
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.