Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you like to deliver complex solutions on which others build their applications? Are you interested in having a bigger picture on an entire IT system? Do you like to make a difference?
We’re looking for a Release Manager who will:
• Be part of cross-functional engineering team
• Organize release cycles
• Ensure quality of our deliveries, by
• Coordinate release scope and timelines for multi-tenant environment
• Help with collecting test artefacts for basic sanity checks of the system
• Communicate all key project plan, schedules and scope
• Continually work towards making improvements in the release process
You’ll be working in the Molecular Data Streaming team in Krakow. Our team is part of IB Tech-CTO organization, and our main goal is to provide data platform for dozens of tenants. We’re building solutions and provide best practices and templates, based on thorough analysis of client demands and our expertise.
• 2+ years of previous release and/or project management experience
• Advance knowledge of ALM
• Ability to coordinate releases for multiple (dozens) tenants
• Solid knowledge of unix systems
• Experience with ELK or Splunk
• Solid scripting skills (e.g., shell scripts, Perl, Ruby, Python)
• Knowledge of GIT
• Knowledge of authentication systems, security certificates
Nice to have:
• Experience as a QA
• Knowledge of JVM based languages (preferably JAVA) // nice to have
• focused on quality
• detail oriented
• an excellent communicator
• aware of on-going technology trends and know pragmatically leverage their benefits
• quick learner
• comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
• fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.