Senior JAVA Software Engineer - Masterfiles (Client LifeCycle Manageme
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you a self-starter? Do you have the zeal to accept technical challenges and deliver within tight deadlines?
We are looking someone like this to:
– deliver technical change to the Client Lifecycle Management suite of applications by guaranteeing accurate, on-time execution, adherence to quality standards, timely
– participate in the project lifecycle from requirements specification to implementation, ensuring that the solution fits its intended purpose from a functional, technical, and quality perspective
– understand the project plan, dependencies and own responsibilities in this context
– ensure awareness of & adherence to industry trends and firm-wide strategies and initiatives
– Develops technical solutions (included high / low level technical designs, specification and technology evaluations) using firms' approved methodologies.
– Support Client Lifecycle Management IT Delivery Lead in implementing department's IT strategy and other continuous improvement projects and support Project Managers during project initiation and planning phase.
Client Lifecycle Management team is part of the IB Operations function within Group Technology in UBS and is dedicated to providing data that is a critical enabler to the various businesses and logistics functions across the Bank, providing a central source of high quality reference data (including Client, Account, SSI, Instrument, Issuer, Pricing, Book, Product and Calendar) to those functions within the UBS Group.
You'll be Software Engineer working with a global development team to provide adequate software solutions following standard development life-cycle processes supporting the Masterfiles application.
- strong in Core Java, Collections skills with 5-8 years of experience. Preferred experience on Java 8 features such as Lambda Expressions, Streams etc.
- extensive experience on Spring Framework (Core / Boot / Integration)
- worked on at least one Frontend technology such as React or Angular 2
- good knowledge of Design Patterns, Messaging, Rest API and Distributed Architecture.
- able to work with distributed development teams.
- knowledge of SQL for RDBMS systems like Oracle
– go getter, who sets tough targets and a plan to achieve them
– good leader willing to accept various delivery challenges
– great communicator, you know how to speak with people at all levels
– team player, working with a globally distributed team
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.