Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about bringing systems to life? Do you have the drive to innovate? We’re looking for someone like that to:
• Building a fresh new cloud ready systems using cutting edge technologies available on the market
• Be comfortable within a fast moving Agile team delivering in 2-weekly cycles
• Help us in migrating our services to a cloud native and/or hybrid cloud technologies, utilizing Microsoft Azure technologies in the near future
You’ll be working as part of the GED Platform Services development team in Wroclaw. The Wroclaw team is part of a broader global team delivering the technology solutions for booking and lifecycle management systems. GED Platform Services is commonly used platform and shared services used by wider number of applications involved in trade bookings and lifecycle management. It's responsible for building applications and commonly used micro-services along with libraries to be used within this platform.
• Work on a Java 8 / 11 / Spring Boot / Spring Cloud / Kafka / Reactor / Oracle / Kubernetes / Docker technology stack
• server-side Java development skills, including familiarity with multi-threaded programming and NIO
• hands-on experience of messaging technologies
• hands-on experience with agile methodologies, continuous integration and Test or Behaviour driven development
• understanding cloud technologies and micro-services architecture
• familiarity in relational and non-relational databases
• written and verbal communication skills in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.