Test Automation Engineer
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about bringing systems to life? Will you challenge the status quo? Do you have the drive to innovate and improve quality? We’re looking for someone who will be committed to:
• Define the automation book of work, collaborating with the team to deliver efficiencies and productivity improvements via test automation
• Develop automated test scripts
• Identify areas for test improvement (increasing the level of automation) through analysis, experience and use of metrics
• Cooperate with different stakeholders in introduction and facilitation of new automated processes and practices
• Help us in migrating our services to a cloud native and/or hybrid cloud technologies, utilizing Microsoft Azure technologies in the near future
• Comply with test strategy, testing standards, templates, and test plans
You’ll be working as part of the GED Platform Services development team in Wroclaw. The Wroclaw team is part of a broader global team delivering the technology solutions for booking and lifecycle management systems. GED Platform Services is commonly used platform and shared services used by wider number of applications involved in trade bookings and lifecycle management. It's responsible for building applications and commonly used micro-services along with libraries and test harnesses to be used within this platform.
• Experience in building the test automation process from scratch with providing PoC and analysis of test automation tools usage for the project purpose
• Experience in creating test automation scripts with tools like: Cucumber/Selenium Web Driver/or any other widely used tool sets
• Hands-on experience with agile methodologies, continuous integration and Behaviour driven development
• Understanding cloud technologies and micro-services architecture
• Successfully applied solutions to meet non-functional requirements including stability, capacity and scalability
• Written and verbal communication skills in English, and the desire to work as part of a global team
• Java knowledge on at least intermediate level would be an asset
• ISTQB certification would be an asset
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.