Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
We are looking for experienced Data Architect to help define and deploy a data architecture standard across Investment Bank in the Derivatives &Solutions sector. This is senior architecture role with high degree of independence.
Specifically the duties include (but not limited to):
• Understanding the existing data landscape, define and design the future data architecture, with a view of addressing the business need for access to trustworthy data and being compliant with industry standards and regulatory requirements
• Prepare detailed proposals for the adoption of external standards internally
• Guide design of IT applications data flows and integration APIs
• Guide stakeholders in choosing appropriate messaging standard & messages
• Map integration requirements to the attributes of chosen messages and design any required updates
• Participate in various external working groups and messaging standards bodies (ISDA, FpML, FIX, CDM) to remain updated
• Chair and/or participate in various working groups internally
• Evaluate industry tools for internal adoption
Your Career Comeback
We are open to applications from career returners. Find out more about our program on ubs.com/careercomeback.
You’ll be working as part of the Derivatives&Solutions Poland technology team. You will be a member of global platform leadership, working closely with other technology teams and multiple scrum teams located in multiple UBS locations including EMEA, APAC and AMER regions.
• Significant knowledge of the Investment Banking domain
• Significant experience operating as a Data Architect
• Knowledge of Data Management & Governance Tools/Technologies.
• Ability to work as part of a team and within matrix management environments.
• Stakeholder management at senior levels and good facilitation skills
• Experience of IT programme architecture involving dependency management
• Strong knowledge on creating data standards
• Experience in creating, updating and issuing XML/JSON/AVRO schema and examples
• UML & Data modelling, and Data Governance knowledge
• Ability to gather analyse requirements and devise effective integration designs and solutions
• Understanding of ISDA standards
• knowledge of informatica data quality
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.